Saturday, January 23, 2010

Could I paint my dogs nails and curl his hair and stuff??

Paint their nails, yes with special nail polish for dogs. Curl their hair, um no.Could I paint my dogs nails and curl his hair and stuff??
umm i would not want to curl his hair it would probably scare him and he would jump and burn him self.





please don't paint his nails...my little cousin did it to my dog once an she got sick from it...there is not reason to be paint your dogs nails or curling his hair..get a barbie and her friend ken they have no problem with being painted onCould I paint my dogs nails and curl his hair and stuff??
First of all, will she sit still?! I know a girl who used to paint her dogs nails, but it's hard to keep her paws still until it dries so they don't lick it off!





I wouldn't try and curl with a curling iron-- far too risky for a wiggly dog!
You can't be serious? Unfortunately, if you are, no,no,no. !!!! The polish is poisonous and dog hair doesn't curl like human hair, you are more likely to seriously injure your pet then make it look adorable.
If you paint his nails, make sure it is the approved kind tht groomers use...otherwise, regular human nail polish will make him sick.
Go for the painted nails, but opt to leave the curling iron or flat iron out of the picture!
Girl thats abuse to curl a dogs hair, but you could paint the nails...
Get a Hannah Montana doll and leave the POOR DOG ALONE!
Get a Barbie doll..... wow.
Yes.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment