Monday, December 28, 2009

What color should I paint my nails?

For homecoming tonight my dress is black and my shoes and jewelry is silver.


I won't be able to get my nails done professionally so I'm doing them myself.





What color should my finger and toe nails be?


What color should I paint my nails?
Either like a bright color to pop


Or silver


Black is to goth and to sad :(What color should I paint my nails?
Do a french manicure. if you want it to look fancy and profesional just take tape and put it on the ends of your nails but so theres more nail left to paint on then just paint it white and take the tape off and it will look professional. Have Fun Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
either silver or french manicure.


black isnt that pretty.


or you could do a bright color with sparkles.





have fun!
black with silver glitter
Hot pink, like flourescent is FIERCE!


Do a bright color.!
black or the color of ur shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment