Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I stop biting my nails?

Without using that nasty stuff you paint on them, please?How can I stop biting my nails?
My first impression when I see someone doing that is that they're a bit anxious, and I tend to avoid anxious people.





What you might do is get them painted at a nice boutique. Every time you reach up to nibble, look down at those beautiful nails....How can I stop biting my nails?
i have the same problem


Every time u put your hand in your mouth either think about it and stop





but if that doesnt work





While your finger is in your mouth think to yourself about all the germs that are on and under your nails right now and all of those germs that are CRAWLING into ur mouth!!!











u have to gross urself out and in ur mind internally yell at yourself thats what i do it works unless i forget i am biting my nails and it just kinda happens without me thinking....








hope i helped





VOTE 4 BEST ANSWER!
Its hard dont ya think. That never happened to me but Im sorry I just have to tell this thing that happened. My friend's mom put nail polish remover on his nails and still bites them now. Creepy right? He still does now. Hehe, maybe you can try but trust it tastes bad. Make sure its toxic!!!!
Just stop biting them. They make your nails look bad. Anytime your about to bite them, just think about a way to stop bitting them.
My aunt put garlic on my cousins fingernails.





It was really funny cause my cousin had forgotten and she took a bite at them.
put some fly paper on your nails.


LOL.


jk.


im not sure, cut your nails really short..?
my sister used to bite her nails but then she stopped....just force yourself not to bite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment