Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I stop biting my nails?

Because stress levels up at this time of year thanks to teachers cramming stuff in, I start to bite my nails, which is very bad because it's flu season!





I've tried that bitter tasting nail-coat stuff, but it wears off too quickly. It has no effect on me whatsoever. I tried sucking on peppermints, but all that did was give me a sugar rush. I'm going to try sugar free peppermints, but do you have any other suggestions?How can I stop biting my nails?
Try out another different brand of the bitter tasting nail coat stuff. Or think of it like this...think of the huge amount of germs you are putting into your mouth when you are biting your nails without washing your hands. Also, try buying something you really like...some of your favorite candy to eat during these times that make you most nervous. Think happy thoughts, whatever it takes to occupy your mind from wanting you to bite your nails.How can I stop biting my nails?
Haha you're welcome! Now you will be less likely to get sick too! Glad I helped :)

Report Abuse



i have the same problem and it's always when i'm stressed out about something. i usually go and get my nails done. i get fake nails put on and that way my nails can grow back and i won't bite my real nails.
Keep your nails painted all the time so you won't want to bite your nails and mess them up. I used to bite my nails constantly when I was younger but I stopped doing it so much once I got older and started wearing nail polish.
I used to have this problem. What I ended up doing was putting something in my mouth whenever I felt like I wanted to bite my nails. Gum worked well, or whatever wouldn't damage your teeth should help out.
u should wear gloves or paint ur nails lik get the gel stuff so it doesnt come off
i have the same problem try sugar free free gum that works for me in school. maybe it'll work for you
ohhhh! i know rub sum onions on ur finger nails it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment