Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I keep my nails from breaking?

I can't grow my nails out, every time I try they end up peeling and splitting. I don't wear nail polish because I heard that keeps them from growing as fast. any tips?How can I keep my nails from breaking?
What you should do is go to walmart %26amp; look in the nail care section. They have many different types of paints to put on them that have vitamins in them to make your nails strong. Normally I get this stuff called hard as nails. It's a clear polish that you paint on %26amp; it makes your nails hard so they don't break or peel. Also, you might want to get a buffer for your nails %26amp; some cuticle oil %26amp; massage that onto your cuticles b/c it will get the blood flowing to your fingers which will help your nails grow %26amp; become strong.How can I keep my nails from breaking?
you should be taking b complex vitamins try the b50or b100
If you use strengthening nail polish it will help to keep your nails strong and healthy and they'll grow longer than if you weren't using polish. I use Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails (it's under $2 at any drugstore.) There's clear or a ';natural'; color that gives your nails a really pretty pink tinge. I've heard that OPI Nail Envy is also good, but a little more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment